Situated in the Atlantic Ocean, off the west coast of Africa and just two hours south of the Canaries, Cape Verde is a tropical archipelago consisting of ten islands and five islets.
It is an idyllic location with endless sunshine cooled by gentle sea breezes and year-round temperatures of around 25°C to 30°C. Cape Verde boasts some of the best beaches in the world. Renowned for their pure white sand and crystal clear turquoise waters.
It is a true beach lover's paradise and one that can rival any holiday destination in the world!
Cape Verde is bustling with potential and already established in the industry as a hotspot for property investment. Property investment is protected by strict legislation, allowing only low-density and low-rise development projects to proceed safeguarding against over-development.
The fabulous Cape Verde offers unequalled possibilities for long-term growth and considerable return on your property thanks to a thriving tourism market.
Sun, Sea & Sand
With all year round sunshine, beautiful and largely undiscovered tropical beaches with white sands and clear turquoise waters, warm and welcoming people with a rich and vibrant culture, very stable democratic political climate and government legislation in place to protect from over-development, Cape Verde tick’s all the box’s and lives true to the national motto, `no stress!’
Relax & Unwind in this tropical Paradise. Live the Luxury Beach Life & leave your worries behind.
"Heaven hath its Stars, The Ocean hath its Pearls"
Why Cape Verde?
- Statistically one of the most fruitful destinations in the world for property investment.
- Direct flights just 5 1/2 hours from the UK, no jet lag.
- Thriving tourism market, predicted for 2018: boom of 1 million extra tourists.
- Top 3 most popular destinations (Expedia.co.uk).
- More than 60 flights per week from 20 airline companies from all over the world.
- Guaranteed year-round sunny climate (average temperature 25°C - 30°C).
- Endless pure white sandy beaches.
- Inviting local population.
- Politically very stable and ever growing economy.
- Very attractive yields and potential for capital appreciation.
- Demand for 5 star resorts vastly outstripping supply.
- Ultra-exclusive beachfront locations.
Cape Verde Project Overview
Combine the Luxury Beach Life with a very smart investment and get the best of both worlds!
You are not just purchasing a 5* property, you are investing in the finest beach-front hotels in one of the world's most thriving tourism markets.
Like what you see?
View the current Cape Verde property investment opportunities!